[env-trinity] Fw: FY20 TRRP Watershed Restoration Grant open for applications!

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Wed Jan 8 12:06:39 PST 2020

----- Forwarded Message -----
  Good morning,After substantial delay due to extended review by the Administration, our first solicitation for Trinity River Watershed Restoration Grants is now open on grants.gov. I would encourage you to distribute the link to anyone who you think may be interested in applying for funding. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this program.

Mike Dixon, PhD | Executive Director | Trinity River Restoration Program | U. S. Bureau of Reclamation | 1313 S. Main St., Weaverville, CA 96093 | 530-623-1811 (desk) | 530-351-4760 (mobile) | mdixon at usbr.gov

“The most dangerous worldview is the worldview of those who have not viewed the world.” - Alexander von Humboldt

At present the TMC has earmarked $500k for watershed grants, but there is a possibility of additional funds if funds become available. Please circulate to those who may be interested in applying. The deadline for proposal submission is Sunday, March 8, 2020.

To post to this group, send email to trrp_watershed at googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TRRP Watershed Workgroup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/trrp_watershed/BYAPR09MB306425E4C774DF2E4CE24B48A53E0%40BYAPR09MB3064.namprd09.prod.outlook.com.