[env-trinity] Trinity River trapping summary update

Steve Cannata Steve.Cannata at wildlife.ca.gov
Thu Jan 24 17:28:09 PST 2013

Please see the attachment for the latest Trinity River trapping summary.  This summary updates the number of fish processed at the hatchery through JWeek 3 (Jan. 21).
Steve

Please note as of January 1, 2013 our new name is the California Department of Fish and Wildlife and our web and email addresses have changed.
www.wildlife.ca.gov ( http://www.wildlife.ca.gov/ )

Steve Cannata
Environmental Scientist
Trinity River Project
Northern Region
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata, CA 95521
707-822-4230

scannata at wildlife.ca.gov