[env-trinity] May 22 Kiosk Celebration

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Wed May 14 11:02:41 PDT 2008

Good morning,

This is a reminder that at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, May 22, we will be
celebrating the newly refurbished and updated interpretive kiosk at the
Trinity River Hatchery.  I know this is a busy time of year, but I hope
as many of you as possible will be able to attend.  In particular, I
hope that many of the TMC and TAMWG principals will be there to share in
the "ribbon cutting".

The Forest Service has graciously arranged for refreshments and other
logistics.  They are also sending out a press release to news outlets,
so we may get some very positive media coverage.

Once again, thanks to the members of the Core Design Team and Review
Team for their great efforts who have made this event possible.

Looking forward to seeing you on May 22,
Doug

Douglas P. Schleusner, Executive Director
Trinity River Restoration Program
P.O. Box 1300, 1313 South Main St.
Weaverville, CA  96093
(530) 623-1800  Fax: (530) 623-5944