[env-trinity] NOAA research links sea temp to Salmon return numbers

Greg King greg at yournec.org
Thu Mar 13 15:04:04 PDT 2008

All,

My question was meant to go only to Sari, I didn't realize it would
go to the entire list. The dangers of email.

The question was rhetorical, as I have had several inquiries as to
whether the "ocean conditions" claim is a "smokescreen" to cover for
a lack of protections for the Sacramento. Part of my job is to get to
the bottom of these things, the politics v. science, on behalf of our
members. But I meant no offense to scientists at NOAA or elsewhere. I
am seeking more concrete answers.

Thanks to all for your understanding,

Greg

greg at yournec.org