[DHS Bulletin] Boys Lacrosse Senior Night 4/25

DHS Daily Bulletin dhsbulletin at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Apr 24 20:31:37 PDT 2017

Join us under the lights at Davis High Stadium on Tuesday, April 25 to watch DHS Boys’ Lacrosse play Vista Del Lago. It’s the first time we’ve played this team, so let’s show them our Blue Devil spirit! JV Game starts at 5:30pm, Varsity at 7:30p.m. Our 6 graduating Seniors will be recognized before the game, followed by the national anthem performed by the Madrigals. Admission is free, and there will be food vendors. Come support DHS Lacrosse!

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.