[DHS Bulletin] Bulletin 09/03/2010

DHS Daily Bulletin dhsbulletin at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Sep 2 15:00:33 PDT 2010

REMINDER

1.	Pictures are in everyone. If you ordered them when you registered please come to front office at LUNCH TIME ONLY to pick them up.

2.	Due to construction in the snack bar, snack and breakfast will be served from the carts. Lunch will continue to be served in cafeteria and the carts also.

SPORTS

	Football vs. Armijo @ Pioneer		5:00JV/7:15V;
	Boys Soccer Woodcreek Tournament	4:00JV			Dismissal: 1:50JV;

TODAY

1.	Cafeteria: Farm to school pizza, chicken patty on bun, chili cheese nachos, fish tacos, mandarin chicken over rice.

NEW
1.	The DHS Site Council is looking for a dedicated student to join our committee. The Site Council consists of Principal Moore, staff, parents and students. The Site Council discusses school policies, supports new programs and determines various school budgets at its monthly meetings. If you would like to help shape the future of our school, please pick up an application from Mr. McHale in the office by Thursday, September 9. Applications are due Friday, September 10. This opportunity is open to all students.
2.	Hey all singers!! Anyone who wants to sing the “Star Spangled Banner” for any sports game. Auditions will be held Tuesday, September 7th in PA-087 at 3:30pm.

CONTINUED

1.	The Guitar Club will hold a preliminary meeting on Tuesday, September 7th in room P-22. We need to discuss goals, select positions, etc. You don't need a guitar for this meeting. All styles and ability levels are welcome.

2.	“Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Friendship day-day!!” Ahoy Captains! The first Friendship Day of the school year is coming right up! If you would like to go and have never been, go see Mr. Williams in room P-14 by this Friday, September 3rd. Once you have your invitation, make sure to turn it into the front office by September 15! Squidward, Patrick Star, Gary and your fellow classmates all want to meet you at Friendship Day!