[Dhsbb-symph] Tea Party update

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 30 18:33:43 PST 2019

Hi all,
Thank you to the families that participated in this year's Tea Party Fundraiser letter writing campaign.  So far we've received donations from the following people (see list below).  If you solicited these donors, please be sure to send them a thank you note.
Sadly, participation in this fundraiser was very low this year.  Out of over 100 band families (I hand delivered a packet to 105 students during band classes), only 14 families participated.  Even with only those 14 families, so far we've raised $2500, but far short of our goal of $5,000.  It's such as easy fundraiser that can raise lots of money with minimal effort.  For example, last year we raised $5700, and the year prior over $14,000.
It's not too late to participate, please let me know if you have questions or need a new packet and I can bring you a new one.
Also, if you've yet to donate via Direct Donation, please consider doing so before the year is out for you can take advantage of our non-profit status.  All your donations are tax deductible.  Remember it takes about $350 per student to run the band program each year.  You can mail a check, or go online to the band boosters website.
Thanks,
Cynthia

Tea Party donors:

| Christopher Kim |