[Dhsbb-symph] Correction: Save the Music in Paradise potluck next Friday - please sign up!

Annika and Brian Keeley abkeeley98 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 23:12:29 PST 2019

Dear Junior and Senior High School Band Families,

Our potluck to celebrate our music community will be on Friday, March 15,
in advance of the Save-the-Music-in-Paradise
<https://djusd.net/cms/one.aspx?pageId=11427557> Festival *(and not as
originally announced on Saturday after the event)*. I apologize for the
confusion.

We will gather at 5:00 pm in and around the Davis Senior High School band
room. Please use this link
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B054EA8A92FA7F94-potluck> to sign up for
bringing a dish to share.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B054EA8A92FA7F94-potluck

Best regards,

Annika Keeley, DHS Band Booster Vice President