[Dhsbb-symph] Drivers still needed for March 8 Sonoma State

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 7 18:52:49 PST 2019

Hi all,We still need 7 more drivers for this all day event on March 8.  Please, please consider driving.  If we do not get enough drivers we'll have to pay for a bus.  See details below.Thanks!Cynthia and Rob
March 8, 2019: Chaperones and Driver’s for the Symphonic Band Festival at Sonoma State University (Symphonic Band Parents Only). We will need at least 14 drivers/chaperones.

Time: Meet at DHS, room PA-3 at 7:30am. We will travel to the Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park to play at their invitational Wind Band Festival. We will return around 4:30pm (estimated).

Drivers will need to complete the on-line drivers form found at:

https://app.informedk12.com/link_campaigns/parent-driver-form-djusd-electronic-form?token=uguafiCt3eRRJoauPL88aUJ7

The sign up Genius link for this event is:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B044FABAD29A02-march