[Dhsbb-symph] Date change for helping with Tea Party fundraiser

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 12 20:50:37 PDT 2017

Hi DHS Band Parents

To those of you who signed up to help next Thursday, October 19, it is cancelled. (But thank you anyway!)

Instead we will be assembling envelopes on Thursday October 26. I need 6 helpers to make light work. Please let me know if you can.

And a huge thanks to Rose, Tony, Candace, Nancy, and Patricia for their help tonight in assembling the packets. What would have taken me about 6 hours we got done in less than 1!

An update on this Tea Party fundraiser: Since homecoming is tomorrow I will NOT be handing out the packets to the students. So you will not have them yet by the parent meeting. I will hand them out during class next Wednesday and Thursday.

A reminder: NY trip parent meeting next Wednesday October 18, 7:30 pm,  band room. Please bring 8 tea bags if you can.

Ok, email me if you can help October 26. Thanks!!

Cynthia
Sent from my iPhone