[Dhsbb-symph] DHSBB: Next meeting

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 22:28:03 PST 2017

DHS band parents,

If you want to know about upcoming band events, the status of fundraising
for the New York Trip, you have been longing to meet Mr. Slabaugh's dog
Bob, or want to get involved in one of our most fun funraising events of
the year, Coconut Grove, then come to the next band booster meeting on
Wednesday,
December 6th at 7:30 in the DHS band room.

Also, if there is any band parent who is willing to help band boosters
figure out how to address and remedy the IRS's claims that our 501C3
organization misfiled past tax returns, please let us know. None of the
current band booster board volunteers are tax savvy, yet this year we are
having to answer to the IRS for past tax mistakes. Support and guidance
would be much appreciated- and quick!

Thanks all,

Connie