[Dhsbb-jazz] Welcoming back Mr. S on Monday

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 6 20:05:49 PDT 2019

Hi band parents and students: tomorrow (Monday) Rob is bringing cupcakes and balloons for Mr. S to Welcome him back to school; he'll be leaving them in the band room just prior to period 2.  The first band class (Concert Band) is period 4.
Concert band (period 4) students: you are his first class back.  Please welcome him back and make sure he knows about the cupcakes, then help yourself.Symphonic and jazz bands (periods 5 and 6): please be sure to welcome back Mr. Slabaugh first,  then help yourself.
Parents: please alert your students in case they don't read this email tonight.

ThanksCynthia cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
PS: DO NOT RESPOND ALL TO THIS EMAIL, because I want it to be a surprise for Tom for tomorrow.  (As a precaution, just for tonight, we've taken his name off the email list serves).