[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: DHS Band Trips

Rob Kerner rvkerner at ucdavis.edu
Tue May 7 18:15:30 PDT 2019

At our last booster meeting we discussed how we should respond to having another trip cancelled.  It was decided that we should inform the Board of Education the difficulties we have been having with trip planning.  To be transparent below is the email I sent to the School Board as well as the Superintendent, assistant Superintendent and Principle of DHS.  I will keep you apprised of any responses.

Rob Kerner
Band Booster President