[Dhsbb-jazz] Help needed for the band for 3 days in May; URGENT for TOMORROW

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 3 07:38:34 PDT 2019

Good Morning all, we really need help!
Saturday May 4 (tomorrow!): Festival of the Arts, Central Park.  We are in desperate need for parents to help bring equipment and instruments to and from the band room and Central Park.  We need more trucks, and we need more parents (even without trucks).  Students can sign up in the band room.  Parents, use the Sign Up Genius.  This is for Symphonic and Concert bands.
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0845afa728a31-festival

Saturday May 11: Summer Jazz at Central Park:  We are in need parents to help bring equipment and instruments to and from the band room and Central Park.  We need trucks, and we need parents (even without trucks).  Students can sign up in the band room.  Parents, use the Sign Up Genius.  This is for Jazz Band

Summer Jazz at Central Park, Sat. May 11th-Volunteers Requested

|  |
Summer Jazz at Central Park, Sat. May 11th-Volunteers Requested

We need help with loading and transport of PA system equipment and music stands to and from Central Park on Sat....

If you cannot help on the Saturday your child is performing, then please consider helping on the other day, even if your child is not performing.  We all help each other out, right?
Wednesday May 22: Final concert for all bands, the "Senior Concert".  For now, just save the date.  We'll need refreshments, cake, and make carnation boutonnieres for the 22 graduating seniors.  Sign up coming later.
Thanks all!
Cynthia and Diane