[Dhsbb-jazz] Trip leader needed

Rob Kerner rvkerner at ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 19 07:42:15 PDT 2019

Hi Jazz Band families,

You are still in need of a trip leader to make the Reno trip actually happen. Candace did most of the hard work, but there is URGENT follow up still needed; especially to nail down hotel and bus.

Neither Cynthia nor I can do this. If you all want this trip to happen, a jazz band parent needs to take over. If a couple people want to work together to spread the load that's fine too.

If you can volunteer, then respond to me ASAP and I'll forward you what's been done so far.

-Rob