[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Booster Meeting TONIGHT: We NEED YOU!!

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 5 15:15:06 PDT 2019

Hi all
Our final booster meeting of the year will be tonight, June 5, 7:30 pm in the band room.  There are some important things to discuss for next year, and WE NEED HELP, so please read all the way through:
Agenda:
1. Approval of May Minutes
2. Director's report: Tom
3. Final Disney update: Sue/Melinda
4. Treasurer's report: Brett.
5. Board positions to be filled:
    We will need a  new TREASURER for next year, as Brett is stepping down.
    We will need a new SECRETARY for next year.  This person needs to be able to come to monthly booster meetings on Wednesdays during the school year.

    PLEASE COME and VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME  for the kids!

6. Victoria trip 2020: Melinda.
    WE NEED A CO - TRIP LEADER to work with Melinda.  This is really too much for one person to do.  These trips are a valuable part of the kids' music experience, and are super fun to go on!  So please come to the meeting, or contact us, if you can help plan the trip.

7. Coconut Grove 2020: We need a CHAIR for next year.  Some of the planning needs to start now (reserve the room), and then continue during the school year.  This is a major fundraiser for all of the bands.

So to sum up, we need the following filled: treasurer, secretary, Victoria co-trip leader, and Coconut Grove chair.  Calling all 10th and 11th grade parents! We need your help!  Rob and Cynthia cannot do any of these: we're already stretched to the limit with the other fundraisers and activities to organize during the year.

Thanks and see you all there!
Rob and Cynthia