[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: Coconut Grove Volunteer Sign Up Reminder

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 09:33:01 PST 2019

 Hi DHS Band Parents and Students,
        This is a reminder that we are still looking for volunteers for our big fundraising event, Coconut Grove on March 2.  Please click on our Sign Up Genius link below. Students will get You Choose points from Mr. Slabaugh for volunteering.
Thanks,The Coconut Grove Coordinators
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E094CAEA622A75-coconut

AND.....don't forgot to buy your tickets!
Coconut Grove

|  |  |

|  |
Coconut Grove

Brown Paper Tickets - The first and only fair trade ticketing company!

AND...spread the word (the flier is on our Facebook page...share with your friends!
Log into Facebook | Facebook

|  |
Log into Facebook | Facebook

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.