[Dhsbb-jazz] Time to sign up to help with Coconut Grove March 2!

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 10 14:45:13 PST 2019

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday!

Your Coconut Grove team has been hard at work planning this very fun evening, and most important fundraiser for the year for all the high school bands. But now we need YOUR help on the actual day, Saturday March 2. We need LOTS of people, both students and parents!

Click on the link below to sign up, there are lots of different jobs to do.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E094CAEA622A75-coconut

And don’t forget to buy your tickets and spread the word! For tickets go to the DHS boosters website.

Thanks everyone!

Cynthia and Carolyn
Sent from my iPhone