[Dhsbb-jazz] pausing recycling fundraiser

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 7 08:27:48 PST 2019

Hi all, please see the message from Ashley:

Band families,

Thank you so much to all the families that have been participating in this recycling fundraiser. With an average of 5 families participating over the last 8 weeks or so, we raised just over $150.00!!

Unfortunately, we will be temporarily pausing this fundraiser. I had hoped that this would be an easy and convenient way to bring in money for the band, but it didn’t seem to gain very much interest with the weekly pickup at home.

Our hopes are that after March (Coconut Grove, Disney trip), we can reconvene and potentially reorganize this fundraiser to gain more participants.
Thank you,Ashley