[Dhsbb-jazz] Fw: [Dhsbb-concert] Band Boosters meeting this Wednesday, and Coconut Grove: buy your tickets!

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 6 11:36:28 PST 2019

 Hi all!Important reminders for today:
1. Boosters meeting TONIGHT at 7:30 pm in the band room2. Disney Trip info: see message below from trip leader Sue about forms due (they are attached), payments due, and next meeting on Thursday!  For Questions about Disney, please email Sue.
Cynthia

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Sue Hussey <smhuss29 at gmail.com>To: Cynthia Kerner <cjkerner at sbcglobal.net>Cc: DHS Symphonic Band Parents <dhsbb-symph at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us>; DHS Concert Band Parents <dhsbb-concert at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us>; DHS Jazz Band Parents <dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us>Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 11:04:32 AM PSTSubject: Re: [Dhsbb-concert] Band Boosters meeting this Wednesday, and Coconut Grove: buy your tickets!
 If you have a son or daughter going on the Disneyland trip, please read:
1.  If you have not yet turned in your forms, please bring your completed forms to the meeting tonight or turn them in to Mr. Slabaugh by this Friday, February 8th.  Forms are attached if needed.2.  Bring your final payment if you have not already paid to the meeting tonight or turn in to Mr. Slabaugh by this Friday, Feb. 8th. 3.  Our final meeting before the trip will be mandatory for parents and students, this meeting will be on Thursday, March 7th at 7 pm.
Thank you,
Sue Hussey and Melinda GrowParent Disneyland Trip Coordinators