[Dhsbb-jazz] Festival of the Arts, May 11th schedule

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue Apr 30 10:58:13 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Below is the schedule for this event. Attire for Jazz Band is blue polo shirt and jeans/shorts. Attire for Mariachi Del Valle is full Traje. DHS is responsible for providing equipment for this event and DVCA will provide the sound system.

I need Jazz Band parents and student volunteers to come to DHS at 9:00am and move this equipment to Central Park. We'll also need large vehicles to assist in the move. We'll also need help moving these items back to DHS following the performance. Please let me know if you can help.

Mariachi del Valle students and parents - We'll need help loading the sound system into a vehicle at 8:30am at DVCA and returning it to DVCA after the performance. Please let me know if you can help.

Here is the schedule...

9:00am - 10:00am: Equipment drop-off and set up

10:00am - ~10:45am: DHS Jazz Band performance. Break down the stage following the performance and take equipment back to DHS.

11:00am - ~11:45am: Mariachi Del Valle performance. Break down the sound system following the performance and take it back to DVCA.

Thank you!

Mr. S
Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands & Mariachi Ensemble
Davis Senior High School, DaVinci Charter Academy
315 W. 14th Street
Davis CA, 95616
tslabaugh at djusd.net

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.