[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Carson Bain's Missing Jacket

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Mar 5 18:13:15 PST 2018

Hi,

On Saturday at Coconut Grove at cleanup I left my black Columbia fleece on the group of tables in the far right corner near the kitchen in the ASC, and afterwards, around 11, it was not there anymore. I was wondering if someone accidentally misplaced it and took it home with them. If so, could they bring it to school and deliver it to Mr. Slabaugh.

Thanks so much!
Carson Bain

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>