[Dhsbb-jazz] NYC Tour Wrap up

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Sat Jun 30 16:37:45 PDT 2018

Hello Band/Orchestra Parents/Students,

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer while thinking about the amazing trip we all took to NY. Last Thursday we met with anyone interested and discussed the successes and challenges of the trip.  Some of you provided feedback via email, and I greatly appreciate it.  There wasn’t much different in the emailed in comments that wasn’t discussed in our meeting.  Attached is a document with some suggestions to make the next time even better.  Remember not everyone is going to get exactly what they want, but everyone should have some spectacular memories.  Thank you all for your support. To the graduating seniors, congratulations. For everyone coming back, I look forward to working with you in August. (right, it’s that soon!!!)

Secondly, please go to this link to view many many of pictures of the trip. WARNING, there are pictures of Applebee’s!

https://ucdavis.box.com/s/g89qkd7hu15kpkbhw0kdzqi0s2jhg214

Rob Kerner

Band Booster President

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.