[Dhsbb-jazz] Picture Frame - Help Needed

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Jun 21 17:05:07 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Following our performance in Carnegie Hall, the concert promoter gave the band and orchestra the front of the house playbill poster. Every participant, student, chaperone, administrator, and directors have signed this poster and it will reside in PA-3 as a remembrance of this great trip.

This poster, the only poster of its type to hang at the entrance to Carnegie Hall, measures a whopping 36” x 80”. I have checked on the price to buy a frame for this poster and it is very expensive, with the least expensive estimate coming in at around $400.00.

This is where you wonderful Boosters come into play. I am asking if anyone can make a wooden frame for this poster at a much more reasonable cost? The goal is to have it completed and hanging in PA-3 by the first day of school.

Please let me know if you are able to help!

Mr. Slabaugh
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.