[Dhsbb-jazz] NY TRIP INFO

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 3 18:35:13 PDT 2018

If your family is NOT going on the NY trip, then you can delete this email now.
Hi Band and Orchestra NY trip families!
FIRST: We want to clarify the T shirts to bring, some (but not all) of which are on your packing list.  There are THREE different shirts:
1. Your "regular" DHS school year band or orchestra organizational shirts: pack it in your luggage2. Sounds of Summer tour group T shirt: you don't have this yet.  These are provided by the tour company, it's their "generic" tour T shirt everyone gets.  You will be getting this at the check in event on Friday, at the luggage station, and will go directly into your luggage. 3. DHS Band and Orchestra combined NY trip shirt that was designed and voted upon by students: you don't have this yet.  You will be getting this at the check in event on Friday at the very last station, on your way out the door, to take home and WEAR the next day, Saturday, when you leave!
To the Road Crew:  Road crew T shirts: I know you guys wanted to tie dye them first.  I'll let you know as soon as I get them, Wednesday or Thursday.  Who am I contacting, and where am I bringing them?
SECOND: This is for the NY trip chaperones (band and orchestra) and logistics team members (i.e. anyone involved with planning and/or running the Friday check in event):
We will be having a meeting this Wednesday to distribute the cash for students' meals, and go over last minute details:
7 pm: Band chaperones meet in band room to sign for and receive student meal money from Rob.  Band Chaperones then stay for the rest of the evening:7:30 pm: Band Booster meeting.  8 pm: Orchestra chaperones come to sign for and receive student meal money from Rob.  Then ALL chaperones, logistics team members, Tom and Angelo, stay for a short trip meeting going over final details.
For the logistics team: by all means if you in the band, please come "early" to the band booster meeting!!! We need your help for next year!!
Helen, can you please forward this to the orchestra.
Please let us know if there are any questions.
Thanks!!!Cynthia