[Dhsbb-jazz] Folsom Jazz Festival Information Sheet: Call time is 7:20am

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Jan 25 14:32:39 PST 2018

Hi all,

Here is the information for the festival. The information is attached with specific details for the day.

Mr. S

Davis High School
            –  Meet in room PA-3 at 7:20am. Please have all of your uniform items, sheet music, and instruments/equipment. Please wear your uniform items as you enter the band room.
            –  Depart DHS at 7:45am. Please follow cars in a caravan so if there is a car breakdown, we are able to pick up the student(s) in other cars and arrive at the festival on time.

            –  We will exchange phone numbers of all the drivers prior to departure.
Estimated Arrival Time: ~8:30am.
Everyone needs to meet outside the Folsom High School Theater immediately upon arrival. Band members: Please wear your complete concert attire, including tie, shirt tucked in, etc... Mr. Slabaugh will check in the ensembles at the festival office, distribute wristbands to students, and make any necessary changes to the schedule that may have occurred.

Parents: During the band check-in time, you may purchase admission passes to the festival. Tickets may be purchased on-line by following this link : http://www.folsommusic.org/folsomjazzfestival/