[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: USAF Band of the Golden West Solo Competition

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Dec 20 19:06:35 PST 2018

FYI

Mr. S

From: MAHOVSKY, THOMAS R SrA USAF AMC AMC BAND/BA-T [mailto:thomas.mahovsky at us.af.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 11:21 AM
Subject: USAF Band of the Golden West Solo Competition

Hello!

The USAF Band of the Golden West is excited to announce our first solo competition!  This year’s contest will be open to high school students for a chance to be featured with our jazz ensemble, The Commanders, in a local concert this spring.  We are excited to showcase our local talent and hope you are able to help spread the word about this opportunity.  If your store has private teachers or if you are able to hang a poster, attached is a flyer with all of the competition information.  Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

THOMAS R. MAHOVSKY, SrA, USAF
Band of the Golden West
Travis AFB, CA 94535
Phone: 707.424.0245

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.