[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Upcoming Concert in Davis this Saturday 12/15

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue Dec 11 17:54:57 PST 2018

Hi all,

This will be a great concert p its DHS alumnus Jon Hatamiya! Go and enjoy a great evening!

Mr. S

From: Jon Hatamiya <jonhatamiya at gmail.com<mailto:jonhatamiya at gmail.com>>
Subject: Upcoming Concert in Davis this Saturday 12/15

Hi Mr. Slabaugh!

I just wanted to let you know of a show I have coming up this Saturday. I am playing quartet with Logan Kane (bassist for David Binney and Thumpasaurus), Luke Woodle (fantastic drummer at USC), and Kyle Athayde (Juilliard alum, composer/leader of Kyle Athayde Dance Party/multi-instrumentalist) on piano and vibraphone. There is also a really good chance that the amazing, award-winning pianist Sullivan Fortner (Roy Hargrove, Paul Simon, Stefon Harris) will be there and play a few tunes as well, as he and Kyle are recording together in the Bay Area.

Here is the info for the show:
Saturday, December 15th, 8pm
The Melon Ball at Watermelon Music
1970 Lake Blvd Ste 1
Davis, CA 95616
All Ages, $20 general admission

I tried to get a student price also but I guess Watermelon does not do split pricing, unfortunately. Any help you might be able to offer in getting the word out would be incredibly appreciated, to your students or anyone else who might be interested. It will be a great band and a lot of fun.

Hope the end of the semester is going well and best wishes for the holidays!

Jon
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.