[Dhsbb-jazz] Blaze Fundraiser Save the Date December 20

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 7 15:09:26 PST 2018

Hi All!

Rose has arranged for us to have a pizza night fundraiser at Blaze on Thursday December 20 from 5-8 pm. 20% to Boosters! Finals will almost over, you’re busy with the holiday season, so save some time from cooking and come have a fun night out!

The fliers are attached, to get the donation it must be presented (either paper or digital) and is for DINE IN only. Please forward to friends, family, coworkers.

Can anyone set up a Facebook link for us?

Cynthia
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: