[Dhsbb-jazz] Help needed at jazz band concert December 12

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 6 09:13:03 PST 2018

Hi Jazz Band Families,

We have a Jazz band concert next week! Here is a link to a sign-up-genius for providing snacks and collecting donations. Please consider helping with this fundraiser.

I’m sending this to all the bands, since this is part of our general fund fundraising every year. Even if you don’t have a kid in jazz band, you can still bake cookies! Or rice crispy treats! Ask your kids to do it: they love to bake!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B054EA8A92FA7F94-winter

Best regards,
Annika Keeley and Cynthia Kerner

Cynthia