[Dhsbb-jazz] Reno International Jazz Festival

Robert Sprague robertpaulsprague at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 19:40:19 PST 2017

Hello Jazz Band Families:

As I am sure you are probably aware The Jazz Band and Jazz Combos will be
attending the Reno International Jazz Festival on Friday and Saturday April
28 – 29, 2017.  The Band Boosters would like to provide bus transportation
rather than having everyone drive there.  It will be a much more pleasant
experience for all concerned.  To that end we need someone to call the
DJUSD Approved Transportation Providers and obtain proposals for the bus
transportation.  *Please respond to this e-mail if you can make the
necessary calls* and I will give you the particulars of the event as well
as the list of providers.

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Robert Sprague