[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Spring Band Trip to Victoria Update

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:50:37 PST 2017

Hello Families with students going on the May trip to Seattle and Victoria.

We are in crunch time with collecting passports. If you have not yet
submitted a copy of your passport, we need at a minimum BY MARCH 6TH, your
student's full name as it appears on his or her birth certificate and birth
date. This information is needed to confirm flight seats with the two
airlines we are using.

Important:  Email your son or daughter's full name and birth date to Rita
G.or Jody L. at <gilbertigelsrud at gmail.com> or <jody at dcn.org

A trip itinerary will be shared wtih everyone soon, it is nearly all
fleshed out, but for right now, please be aware that students will need to
pack early as there will be a truck driving up to Seattle filled with
instruments, suit cases, stands, snacks, etc. Students will pack a separate
back pack with change of clothes, toiletries, passport, etc. for the flight
and Friday.

Also, check with your phone carriers to see if your child's phone will
funciton without high fees in Canada.

Forward questions to Connie Belk at conniebelkrd at gmail.com