[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Thank You Mark Wood and Winter Concerts

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue Dec 19 13:47:38 PST 2017

In addition, please accept my sincere thanks for a great semester of music making!

Mr. Slabaugh

Subject: Thank You Mark Wood and Winter Concerts

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to thank you all for helping to make the DHS Orchestra Program Winter Concert and the Mark Wood Concert such a great success! I appreciate all the talents each of your contributed to making both of these events very memorable.
I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays. I look forward to making music with many of you again in the new year. Below is a note of praise from Mark Wood.

Bravo!
Mr. Moreno

Hi Angelo, I wanted to thank you for all that you¹ve done for us and the
success of our concert last week:)
Your orchestra was fantastic!!! Everyone played beautifully!
You are a special man and musician.
Everyone, especially Elijah, loved your professionalism and temperament.
We must do that again!!
Please stay in touch
Happy Holidays and love to you and your family:)
All the best,
Mark