[Dhsbb-jazz] Reno - Update

Robert Sprague robertpaulsprague at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 21:12:45 PDT 2017

Hi Jazz Band Families:

   1. Your student was given a DJUSD Student Field Trip Authorization form
   today that has to be turned in tomorrow.  Please note that the form sent
   home shows a Suggested Contribution of N/A.  *IT IS NOT N/A.*  As stated
   previously it is $46.00 per student.  In case your student didn't bring the
   form home I have attached it to this e-mail.  Please bring the form back
   wiith a check for $46.00 made out to the DHS Band Boosters.
   2. Please send your student with adequate money.  Last year there were
   students borrowing money from friends for meals.  Your student will be
   purchasing four meals.  Assume $15 - $18 per meal plus money for a T-shirt
   or something if wanted.  Please review the costs on the restaurant menu
   previously sent to you.
   3. Please look at the weather for Reno for tomorrow and Saturday.  Right
   now it shows a low of 36 and a high of 68.  Brign a jacket!!
   4. Saturday's dress will be the standard Jazz Band concert attire.

I'm really looking forward to this trip with Jazz Band.  It should be a lot
of fun.

Thanks,

Robert