[Dhsbb-jazz] Victoria Trip announcement

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Wed Sep 21 07:50:21 PDT 2016

Hello Band Parents.

The band is taking a trip to Seattle and Victoria in May of 2017 and we need to know which students will be joining us on the trip. Thus far less than half of our students have responded. Our goal for the first deadline of pledges is fast approaching. September 23rd is the deadline to respond and submit your first pledge. Passports are also required for this trip and that takes advanced planning as well.

Hotel reservations and flights have aldreay been purchased for an approximated number of students so we need to know how many students will actually be filling those airplane seats.

Please ask your student for the Victoria BC Spring Tour trip information that was handed out in band class and decide of your student is able to attend this trip.

You can have your student drop forms and pledge checks to the box in the band room or mail forms to: Victoria Trip Reservation  P.O. Box 73522  Davis, Ca 95617.

Don't put this off, we want as many students to join us as possible!

Thank you,
Connie Belk
conniebelkrd at gmail.com<mailto:conniebelkrd at gmail.com>

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.