[Dhsbb-jazz] Monday Night Football Event Begins tonight!! 1st Numbers go out less than 2 hours

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon Sep 12 10:47:15 PDT 2016

All,
Just a reminder that our Monday Night Football Event starts this afternoon!
There are only 34 (out of 100) squares left.  If you get me the request for a square (or more) before 3:45pm today, I'll add you in to today's two games.
Details of the fun are listed below.

Make a $50 donation to the DHS Band Boosters (for the DHS Band program) and get one square for the entire season (17 Monday Night games).
Payouts are: $25 for Q1, Q2, Q3 and $50 for Final Score for each game.

It was a lot of fun last year.  $50 = $2.94/game  (about the cost of a Coke) :).
New numbers are picked for every game by different people and sent out on or before Monday around noon.

The benefits support the DHS band program.

If you are interested, please let me know and sign up. .
Pick a square  x across, y down or I can pick one for you.

Thanks for helping the band program.

Cheers,
~JAH
(916) 804-5017