[Dhsbb-jazz] DSHS Victoria Trip 2017

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:22:28 PDT 2016

Title: DSHS Victoria Trip 2017

Thank you to all of the families who have turned in Victoria trip paperwork
and submitted their first contribution installments. This helps us trip
planners immensely.

That being said, we still have about 15 - 20 families who are either
currently undecided or have never responded either way. Some families have
turned in paperwork but no monetary contribution.

THE DEADLINE for turning in paperwork and first contributions for this trip
is November 1st.
We truly need to work on our itinerary and cannot proceed until we know the
size of our group.

If anyone is interested in helping to plan the trip or be a chaperone,
please come to the next meeting on Thursday, November 17th at 7 pm. Email
Connie for directions at: conniebelkrd at gmail.com.

Thank you parents!

Connie & The Victoria 2017 Planning Committee