[Dhsbb-jazz] Victoria Reservation Forms

Robert Sprague robertpaulsprague at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:53:19 PDT 2016

Good Evening Band Families:

As of last night we still have not received Victoria forms from 25
students.  Those forms have to get into us this week.  After that we will
have no choice but to assume those students are not going on the Victoria
trip.  We really want as many band students as possible to go on the trip.
Mr. Slabaugh is arranging clinics at University of Washington.  There will
be multiple performances at the music festival, and generally the trip will
be a lot of fun.  Please get your forms in immediately.

The students we don’t have Victoria forms for are:

Alpers

Apse

Baker

Barretto