[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Breakfast

Robert Sprague robertpaulsprague at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:32:22 PST 2016

Hi All,

If you never procrastinate my hat is off to you.  If, on the other hand,
you do procrastinate, I understand and sympathize.  So, for all you
procrastinators out there, please do like I am right now and take a couple
of minutes to fill out the Band Breakfast reservation form so it can be
turned in tomorrow.

Thank you all!  I’ll see you at the breakfast on Sunday, Dec. 4th!!!

Robert

(I was going to joint the Procrastinators Club of America but I never got
around to it.)  :)