[Dhsbb-jazz] Sunday - PIZZA & OSCARS at Steve's Pizza

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Sun Feb 28 01:24:19 PST 2016

Hi Everyone,
We have a great opportunity that just fell in our laps.
We have been given the back room at Steve's Pizza Sunday for a fundraiser for the DHS Band program.

So come,eat pizza and watch the Oscars between 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm on Sunday Feb 28th and the band will receive a portion of the proceeds.
This is another great way to help with some of our band expenses & trip costs.

You just have to say your there to support the band and we will benefit.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
~JAH
John Horn