[Dhsbb-jazz] Victoria Message

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 22:03:23 PST 2016

Thank you to everyone who has submitted their second or even final payments
for the 2017 Band Trip to Seattle and Victoria British Columbia in May.

We still have several outstanding contributions due, however, and trip
organizers are making reservations with transportation companies, local
venues we will see or visit, etc. so if we want to be able to travel around
as a group and do some fun things, we need to have the funds available to
do so.

Please take a moment to send in your contributions (either to Tom Slabaugh
at school or to our PO box at: DHS Band Boosters  Victoria Trip Reservation
P.O. Box 73522 Davis, CA 95617).

And don't forget to send in a color copy of your child's passport. We will
need a current passport for this trip or your student will not be able to
get into Canada.

Contact Connie Belk at conniebelkrd at gmail.com with any questions.

We look forward to a memorable trip next year.