[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Designing the All Student Center

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue Sep 15 17:50:56 PDT 2015

FYI

Mr. S
________________________________
From: Jeff Lorenson
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 4:21 PM
To: DSHS-Classified; DSHS-Teachers
Cc: George Parker; Mel Nelson
Subject: Designing the All Student Center

Good Afternoon All,

I am hoping you could help spread the word to the students about being part of the designing process for the All Student Center (MPR). We are working with the architects to create a plan to include students in this process that will give them a true sense of professions within this project.

It is our hope to reach ALL students and give the opportunity for input.  If you feel inclined to make a quick announcement to your classes that would be great.  OR if you know of any students that might be interested in being part the designing and construction process please direct them to me.

I will be putting something in the announcements also:)

Thanks!

Jeff Lorenson
Athletic Director
Davis Senior High School
530.757.5400 Ext. 111

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.