[Dhsbb-jazz] Senior Concert Preperation

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue Mar 31 10:09:31 PDT 2015

Hi all,
As is tradition for the DHS Bands, we have a Senior Concert where we end the event by recognizing the graduating students via a slide show. I ask for a picture from the students and you, the parents, that shows these young adults as little kids,...usually around 2 to 3 years of age or earlier (I call this the "munchkin" photo). I show the picture and read a list of their accomplishments at DHS and their future plans, finishing by showing a graduation/senior portrait or recent photo of them as young adults. This is where I need your assistance.
Could you please send me a picture of your graduating senior students from their "munchkin" years that typifies their personality and a senior portrait/current nice photo. If you are unable to scan and send the photo, I am able to scan photos if I am given plenty of lead time. Photos should be a decent quality scan (no less then 200 dpi) and I prefer jpeg format (although I can accept nearly any format). Full color is preferred.
Please send me the scan no later then April 24th, 2015. If you have a picture that needs scanning, please send it at your earliest opportunity and note if you would like the photo returned.
Many thanks for your help in celebrating your student's success in our band program.
Mr. S

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.