[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Shout out to the Pep Band

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Mar 12 12:44:22 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I though I would share this note from the father of Anna Belenis. Your presence matters!!

Great job!

Mr. S

Begin forwarded message:

From: <jim.belenis at gmail.com<mailto:jim.belenis at gmail.com>>
Date: March 12, 2015 at 10:25:23 AM PDT
To: <tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>>
Subject: Shout out to the Pep Band

From: jim.belenis at gmail.com<mailto:jim.belenis at gmail.com>(Jim Belenis)
Please let your Pep Band know that that all the parents really have appreciated
the band being at the girls basketball games. I know my daughter gets psyched
when they play. Thanks again- Jim

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.