[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: DHS Jazz Band BBQ - Tomorrow

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Jun 9 10:15:48 PDT 2015

To list serve:

From: Horn, John A
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 10:15 AM
To: 'mario perugini'; 'sharon.c.knox at gmail.com'; 'teddybknox at gmail.com'; ALLEN JENNIFER QUYNN (jaquynn at msn.com); empadilla at ucdavis.edu; jppadilla at ucdavis.edu; 'montalisanto at gmail.com'; 'danmontesanto at gmail.com'; 'davisite at sbcglobal.net'; 'kspraguefnp at gmail.com'; 'vaiolynn at gmail.com'; 'nosnikliw04 at comcast.net'; 'Pam Moeller'; suzrio at gmail.com; 'Sidan at comcast.net'; gl3nnleblanc at gmail.com; 'Lazytoads1 at gmail.com'
Cc: tslabaugh at djusd.net; nsanchez at djusd.net; cquick at djusd.net
Subject: DHS Jazz Band BBQ - Tomorrow

Jazz Band Members, Families and incoming members & families,

As I stated at the concert, we will be having our Jazz Band End of Year Party tomorrow.

Details:
When:  Wednesday June 10, 2015
From:  6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Where:  Horn House
Address:  3454 Oyster Bay Ave, Davis  (West Davis, off of Lake Blvd).
Phone:  758-2528

Bring Swimsuit

We are planning hamburgers, veggie burgers and hot dogs and cake for dessert.
We are asking for a $5 donation per person   (bring the money to the event, thx.)
We would also like each person/family to bring either a side dish, dessert or drink to share with everyone.
We are expecting about 60-70 people, so all help would be appreciated.
Please sign up here for what you can bring:   www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050D49AEAB292-jazz1<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050D49AEAB292-jazz1>

Bring:  Swimsuit, a chair,  $5/person, a salad/side dish/dessert (that you signed up for on signup genius - see link below).

Signup Genius link for what to bring:    www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050D49AEAB292-jazz1<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050D49AEAB292-jazz1>

Hope to see everyone there.

Cheers,

John Horn & the Weir Family