[Dhsbb-jazz] Final DHS Band Booster Mtg of the Year - Tomorrow night

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Jun 2 21:26:43 PDT 2015

All,
The final DHS BB mtg is tomorrow night at 7:30 pm in PA3, the band room.
We will be talking about the calendar and activities for next year.

We'll be showing a preview of the Disneyland trip, next year's Spring trip.

We'll discuss the officers and committee positions and different areas that you can help with.
We will be having Officer Elections for next year.
And developing some plans for the summer.

IMPORTANT:   The positions of Treasurer and Secretary are being vacated by "graduating" parents.
                If you are interested in helping or know someone who is, please let me know.
                We do need to have these two officer positions filled for the year.

Thanks much and see you there.
Cheers,
~JAH

John Horn