[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Jazz Band- Folsom Info

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Jan 22 14:05:50 PST 2015

Thanks John and Phil.

I have yet to receive the completed field trip forms and tracked them down at the front office. They were to make copies and deliver these permission trip forms to me during class. This did not happen today.

I will track down these permission trip forms, scan them, and email them later today (I hope). If not, I will definitely send them home tomorrow during class.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. I turned everything in on time and there has been an unknown holdup at the front office.

Mr. S