[Dhsbb-jazz] Spring Trip contributions

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 11:54:39 PST 2015

Just a reminder that we are still collecting the second installment for the
 Spring Trip.  Below is a reminder of the suggested  installments:

Dec. 8:  First pledge installment due - $200
Jan 30:  Second pledge installment due - $200
March 31:  Final pledge installment due - TBD based on fundraising
efforts.  (The total cost to band boosters for each student attending is  expected
to be about $590).

Remember, our largest fundraiser of the year is coming up on  March 7th -
An Evening at Coconut Grove.
Plan to attend!

Installment checks can be made out to DHS Band Boosters and mailed  to:

DHS Band Boosters
San Diego Trip
PO BOX 73522
Davis, CA  95617