[Dhsbb-jazz] iGive supports the DHS Band Boosters

Wesley Young wryoung at ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 22 21:48:59 PDT 2014

Join iGive.com for free so that Davis Senior High School Band Boosters can earn money whenever you shop online.  We'll also get $5 for each new supporter in October.    All you need to do  is try the iGive Button through January 15, 2015.  No purchase necessary!

iGive is a free service where shopping at any of 1569 stores like Amazon, Travelocity, Overstock, and many more, means a donation to your favorite cause.

Please consider additing this "button" to your browser.  It's a very simple way for DHS Band Boosters to earn funds.  Without our carwashes this year, we need to look for other ways to make up those funds we count on for supporting the band and especially our upcoming trip in the spring.

I hope you'll give it a try.  Here's the link:  http://www.igive.com/n3VaejD