[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: CSU Stanislaus Brass Nov 15

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Oct 6 14:38:34 PDT 2014

FYI - A great opportunity.

Mr. S
________________________________
From: Joseph Mazzaferro [jmazzaferro at csustan.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 10:54 AM
To: Joseph Mazzaferro
Subject: Fwd: CSU Stanislaus Brass Nov 15

Hello Everyone,

On behalf of the CSU Stanislaus Music Department and our Brass Faculty, we cordially invite you and your students to attend our Inaugural Brass Day on Saturday, November 15! The goal of CSU Stanislaus Brass Day is to provide high school and college students, as well as freelance brass players with a positive, engaging, and educational experience all encompassing the art of brass playing. For more information on our Inaugural Brass Day, please see the attached information (below) or visit the Brass Day website (https://www.csustan.edu/music/music-festivals/brass-day).

Sincerely,
Joe Mazzaferro
Coordinator of Jazz Studies
CSU Stanislaus - Music Department